Looking for a home? You’ve come to the right place!
Our goal is to find you the best possible home at the best possible price.
So why do you need a REALTOR®?
- We know every aspect of the entire process from finding the right home and all the other steps along the way to the closing.
- We will set up a special search program and web page just for you which will only display available properties which fit your desired criteria.
- We help you negotiate the lowest possible price!
- We know specifically which forms are needed and the correct way to fill them out.
- Once the contract is signed, we monitor the mortgage company, the inspectors, and work in conjunction with your lawyer. If each step isn’t completed at the right time, your closing will be delayed! We see to it that everything runs smoothly.
- We make sure that all interested parties (lawyers etc.) get all the needed documents in a timely fashion.
Is the REALTOR® REALLY on my side?
The short answer is YES!
It is a common misconception that all REALTORS® actually work for the seller and indeed 20 years ago, that was true. It was their duty to get the highest price for the seller. (That was called “sub-agency” and in many states it is still the way things are done.)
Now in the State of Illinois we have “Buyers Agency”. By law, as a REALTOR® in Illinois, If we are working with a buyer; we MUST put the best interest of our buyer-client first. We owe a fiduciary duty to the buyer.
But, you say, the seller is paying the commission so you must work for the seller. NOT SO! The reason the law was created (and we firmly believe this) is: if it wasn’t for the buyer, there would not be any money at the table with which to pay a commission.
So, because of buyer agency, it is our privilege and obligation to try and negotiate the lowest possible selling price of a home for you. And, any confidential information that you give us MUST remain confidential even after our business relationship has terminated.
Special Internet offer.
In an effort to track the effectiveness of our web site, we are offering a special promotion.
If you use 4 Sale Realty to help buy your next home, we will refund to you 12% of the commission that we receive (payable at closing).
Imagine, cash in your pocket at closing!
How our service works.
The first step is to figure out your wish list for a house. The more specific the list is, the better the results will be. Besides a price range, we need to know the number of bedrooms and bathrooms desired. Do you want a garage or a basement? What towns, geographical areas, or in which parts of the city do you want us to start looking?
That is just a partial list. Almost anything can be put on the list.
We will then put your wish list into the MLS computer. Every day (or up to twice daily) the computer will search the MLS on your behalf. If something matches, you will automatically receive notification. You check out the pictures of the outside and the neighborhood. If you like what you see, we schedule an inside tour. Assuming you like everything about the house, we will then work on an offer and start negotiating the deal. If you don’t like it, no problem. We keep on looking. No hassle. No pressure. It’s that easy.
Still have questions? Write us.
Email us with your questions or wish list. We will get back to you as close to immediately as possible. Usually, we answer all emails within minutes. Sometimes, it may take us up to a day.
Email: email@example.com (or) firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest.